Inverter Band saws MACHINE
- Cast iron structure
- Adjustable cutting angle ranging from 0° to 60°
- Lightweight structure with double taper bearing and cam for a cutting precision
- Permanent magnet motor, brushes replacement approximately every 1500 working hours
- Continuous cutting speed change
- Practical belt tension adjustment system
- Single-phase supply 230 volt
|Ø 170 mm||Ø 130 mm||Ø 80 mm|
|170×170 mm||130×130 mm||80×80 mm|
|180×170 mm||130×130 mm||80×80 mm|
|Art.||Hp*||W*||Volt||cutting speed m/sec||Blade size mm||Max ap.||weight||packaging cm|
* Since we are speaking about DC motors, the power values being indicated herein shall be considered as equivalent powers referred to AC motors. In the latter case, the actual consumption is approximately lower than to 50 %.
Guides and Manuals
Sorry, but this data is not currently available online.
For any information, please contact Nebes sending an email to email@example.com.
|RU1 – ROLLER STAND 1m|
2040 x 20 x 0,90 cm
MINIMUM 5 PCS
You can request information about this article filling in the form below, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.